This is the tour for any birder, photographer, or nature enthusiast to view shore bird species up close.
- 4 person minimum
- Up to 6 passengers
- Food is not allowed (exceptions made for medical reasons)
- All South Padre Island dolphin tours are BYOB – Feel free to bring a cooler with any beverages you would like to bring with you
- Guest (1.5 Hour Tour)
- Guest (2.5 Hour Tour)
The best way to see dolphins is on a boat that the dolphins know well and that is the Laguna Skimmer. On the water with our dolphins since 1997, this is the most eco-friendly, dolphin-friendly tour on the water. We call it dancing with dolphins. Just imagine a tour with only a small group or even just your family.
- We do have a 4 person minimum: however that is a fuel based requirement and we are happy to take groups out on a private dolphin tour.
- Because this is the most reasonable tour fee per person we can offer as a private tour boat, our rates are per person no matter what the age is.
- Dogs and children are welcomed (please inform us if you are bringing your dog first) and every possible effort is made to accommodate handicaps.
- Our cancellation policy is 48 hours for a full refund.
Laguna Madre (our boat) departs from The South Point Marina – 500 South Point Dr. Port Isabel TX 78578
Fireworks, rocket launch, New Year’s, birthday, and anniversary tours are available and subject to seasonal rates and availability. Please contact us to see if we can help you! We look forward to having you aboard one of our eco-friendly dolphin tours in Texas!